Monday, February 23, 2009

What I've been up to lately

Seems like I've been so busy making swap items that I haven't had time to update my blog or scrap. I'm going to be cutting back on the amount of swaps I'm participating in so that I can get back to making things for me and my books...LOL



Since I have a large file cabinet full of swap items just waiting to be put in books I figured I'd participate in more"recipe" card swaps...here are a few of them....



My 4x6 swap items...thought this would be convenient and quick, but they take me longer for some reason because I guess I can't think "small" when figuring out an embellishment scheme...LOL




Here are a few of my 6x6 cards...




And here are a couple of paper piecing items that I've managed to squeeze in...

Thanks for looking.....

No comments: