Friday, April 10, 2009

Be Yourself

Here's a layout I whipped together fairly quickly today while waiting for my hubby to get home so we could go out...(he was late-of course-so I finished it...LOL)

I saw a video on YouTube that showed this being made so I tried to do it exactly as they did (different colors...but same concepts). This was made with cuts from the Graphically Speaking cartridge. I must say I had a hard time not "inking/chalking/embellishing" this layout, it's probably the only layout I have in my collection that isn't enhanced with other things besides just paper.



I like this and I think it has given me the "push" I need to get back into making my own pages. Maybe I'll pick a new cartridge every couple of weeks and make a layout using items from each cartridge. What do you think?

Thanks for looking...

Freda

No comments: